We have been manufacturing Iron Doors for over 30 Years!
Hubbard Iron Doors sells quality award-winning iron doors, hand rails, driveway gates and wine cellar doors.
Hubbard iron doors are built to last, and they make a wonderful addition to any home regardless of climate. They will last for years while providing your home’s entryway with a touch of elegance.
We have been providing quality craftmanship for over 30 years and have 1 giant showroom in California with more than $10 million of iron doors in stock.
This amounts to a lot of customization, which means that you can get just about any kind of door you need to suite the style of your house.
When choosing your iron doors, you can decide the size, shape, color, and finish of your door. All Hubbard iron doors come with a ten-year warranty and are made with heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel.
Take video tour showing our factory, several showrooms and our process of manufacturing.
We have hundreds of iron doors, gates, lamps, rails and accessories for sale at all of our showrooms.
View our 52 page full color Iron Door catalog where you can view our many door styles and options.
- All our doors are made from 14 guage steel and come pre-hung with the jamb and decorative hinges.
- Builders will need to frame out the rough opening 1″ wider and 1″ higher than the actual door jamb.
- Stock doors come with 5″ wide x 1 1/2″ thick jamb.
- A 6″, 7″, 8 or 9″ jamb is available on special orders.
- When ordering a custom door, you will need to provide the rough opening size.
- Specify an inward or outward swing. Hinged left or right from outside looking in.
- Standard gap under doors is 1 3/4″ for a threshold. Our doors are bored with holes 2 1/8″ x 2 3/8″ setback for standard door hardware. Special boring must be done by installer.
- If no color is specified, all doors will be painted our standard bronze (black base with a gold and copper faux finish).
- Autocad drawings are available upon request.